My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas is coming! Are you ready??


My girl cat and my girl child are both repeating the same phrase over and over ......"I want the curling ribbon! I want the curling ribbon!" I should hand it over and video tape them fighting for it!!!!
and my 15lb boy cat keeps trying to climb the artificial tree.....

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......dooo de doo doo dooooooo"......



Major Mommie SCORE this week!! I am the master of the magic of CURLING RIBBON!!!!See it's straight! Run my hand down it and VOILA! See it's curly!!... Run my hand down it again......and........IT'S STRAIGHT!!!!!!

TaDa! Ha ha ha HAAAAA!!!!!!

Seriously it kept all 3 kids entertained for 20min!! They couldn't figure out why it didn't work for them..........





Me: (teasing) so you want a strawberry milkshake right?
Sonshine: no, just chocolate
Me: chocolate? Are you sure??
Him: yes, chocolate helps me focus
Me: focus??? On what??
Him: chocolate helps me focus on my Tae Kwon Do, Mom!!!!!


Uh yeah. Ok.
(he MIGHT be related to me in some way....)



Tomorrow or the next day I'll put up pictures of the Christmas decorating/sewing we've been doing. But it's been a long hard night and today I just wanna laugh!
















2 comments:

ellen b. said...

That family shot up top is so so today!! Thanks for making me chuckle and no I'm not ready for Christmas yet...

Linda said...

Nope, definitely not ready for Christmas here in Connecticut but I do enjoy reading about the adventures your family is having in preparation!

Thanks for the Christmas cartoons too, I hope those snowfolks handed over the carrots!