My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting there....

For some reason I'm having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year.

However, I am slowly getting there. Looking at the calendar with Sonshine on Sunday I realized we are LESS THAN 2 weeks till Christmas!! So I have taken a few measures to help turbo boost my Christmas Spirit.

First off, I have FINISHED my Nativiy curtain!!! It looks better than I expected so I'm pleased about that.



I have also finished all of our Christmas presents....but you don't get to see those yet!


We went for our pictures with Santa. Totaly new experience for me to feel VIP at the front of the line. Santa was AWESOME!!

Now, I just have to decide which picture to put in the Christmas cards.....






Which would you choose?


As my final attempt to kindle some good ol Christmas Spirit, tonight I have restarted what used to be an anual December tradition of mine:










If you'll excuse me, I've got some Humbug to banish...with the help of a ghost or two.............







2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I like the picture with them all squeezed by Santa--it's non-traditional!

Anonymous said...

Nice posting and beautiful pictures share in the post.
Luxury Hotels