My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Have a terrific weekend!

He finally lost his second tooth! :-) the one next to the gap is dangling...I'm hoping for it to fall out by Christmas so he can sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"....we'll see!









As a matter of fact!







I'm wondering why she gave him ammo.......






Had a WONDERFUL day off!! pedicure, massage, The Expendables with hubby (KABOOM! -- the grandaddy of blow em up BIG movies!) and 5 miles on the bike in 23 min! 2 min faster than last week!!










The frozen milkshake my hubby saved for me......I had to wait awhile before I could eat it!!






She MIGHT be my child.....she was found sound asleep, with all the lights on, and a book in her hand.....YUP! I think she belongs to ME!!




haha







Please take a moment to remember those who can't be Home for Christmas!






God's many Blessings on our troops this season!

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Asleep with a book and the lights on...too cute!
Hope that tooth comes out.
So I'm happy to report I'm the traditionalist when it comes to toilet paper hanging! Have a great day!