My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, January 31, 2010

very cool!

Last week, you might remember, I posted this cartoon....if you didn't watch it then watch it now so you can understand what I'm going to tell you about.....go ahead, I'll wait...






done laughing yet??

Last Sunday in Mass I handed each boy a pen and something to write on to help keep them QUIET....which did work pretty well overall.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to WHAT they were drawing so long as it was on the approved paper and not the hymnals.

until Sonshine asked me to draw him a jack-o-lantern.....which I did. Next time I looked down this is what I saw...



for some reason I don't think he was concentrating on the homily(sermon)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Teehee! But, hey, it's a darn good punkin, Mom!

Susan said...

Mission accomplished!!!

Mary said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful week, my friend.

Blessings,
Mary

... said...

i like your jack-o-lantern, but i love sonshine's additions that really make it come alive =)

looks like we've both been away from the blogging world for a while. it sure is hard to catch up, isn't it.

i've got a gym i need to visit too =/