My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, November 12, 2009

update

Well, I am glad to report that I am just beginning to fell a wee bit better....at least I can breathe now.


I still have a terrible cough and don't have a voice.

Nor do I have any energy. I think I'll go back to wallowing in misery on the sofa.

Catch y'all later.

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hope you are wallowing with a nice hot cup of tea...

Adrienne said...

Couch is good! Couch with chocolate is even better...

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Get well soon!!!! I'm missing Thesaurus Thursday! The "definitions" always bring a smile to my face! Cathy

Linda said...

While you're wallowing in misery on the sofa you can think about making meat loaf and mashed taters when you're feeling better and the weather cools down some for ya. My next project in the chicken is some form of chicken and dumplings - something I have never ever made before but I've been hankering for!

Hope you're back to your old self soon!

Stephanie D said...

Wallow away--you need it!