ball's on the 50, offense takes the field
1) make an enormous meatloaf for the clan
Done! it was 3 pounds of meatloaf heaven...and it's totally gone! :-)
first down, ball's on the 40
2) exercise Tues, Thurs and Sat nights
Well, I only exercised on Thurs as sleep intervened the other two nights.
3 yard gain, second and 7. ball's on the 37.
3) finish the cross stitch
Hahaha. Talk about unrealistic expectations! But I did work on it quite a bit over the week.
5 yard gain, third and 2. ball's on the 32.
4) finish the gift bags with the kids
Done! It was my last pre-Christmas task!
First Down, ball's on the 22.
5) wrap kids' and hubby's presents
Done! Sonshine suddenly decided he wanted to search for presents yesterday...made me a bit nervous.......
First Down, ball's on the 12.
New goal arose mid-week as I noticed Sonshine had yet another loose tooth and will probably be losing tooth #3 very soon. So I decided to get down to it tonight and I made a Tooth Pillow for the kids. Another unfinished project marked off the list!
FIELD GOAL!! 3 Points for Mightymom!!!!!
Next week's goals
1) Finish cross stitch (again)
2) Exercise 3 times this week
3) write up new post for MightyMom Monday. (I keep procrastinating....)
4) post all those pictures of the fog rolling in over the graveyard that I took last week
5) PARTY!! It's Christmas.
Tune back in early Tuesday morning to see how I did with this set of goals!