OK, let's see, we'll start at the 50...
1) I want to get the house decorated! That means I need to help hubby move the freezer out from in front of the kitchen window......
Done, first down, ball's on the 40
2) I want to get 60 cards addressed and ready to mail
Done, first down, ball's on the 30
3) I want to take a decent pic of all 3 kids to print and put in the cards
False start, I used the former header pic instead of getting a new one. 5 yard penalty, ball's on the 35
4) Print 60 copies of said fabulous hooligan picture
Done, first down, ball's on the 25
5) stuff 60 cards and mail.
Done, first down, ball's on the 15
6) I want to get the endless cross stitch at least half done with the backstitching....the end is near.
Sacked the QB, didn't touch it, ball's on the 25
7) I want to exercise every night I'm off. I got my Christmas gift early....the box set of Richard Simmons tapes. I love Richie! He makes me laugh.
Unnecessary Roughness, 10 yd penalty, I only saw Richie 1 out of my 4 days off, ball's on the 35.
And the defense takes the field.
For this week.
1) make an enormous meatloaf for the clan
2) exercise Tues, Thurs and Sat nights
3) finish the cross stitch
4) finish the gift bags with the kids
5) wrap kids' and hubby's presents
Tune in next Monday for more play by play coverage.