My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Winner

Well, if I could think of what to say, I'd say it.

All I can say is thank you very much Susan. It's very kind and generous and unexpected.
A sunny moment in a gloomy week.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I bought this book for my ex-husband years ago and he always loved it.

I'm sure you'll find it very uplifting, too.

Susan said...

I trust it will be the blessing to you that it has been to me. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow :o)
Susan

jennifer said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

Kind of neat to realize that in such a small amount of time, that you could make amazing friendships!!!

I love that you won!!!!!!!


Have a wonderful evening!

Carole Burant said...

I was sooo happy when I saw your name had been drawned:-) Congrats!!! It's these unexpected little surprises that can bring so much joy! xox

MightyMom said...

I am amazed, not only at all my "blogging budies" but mostly that there's someone other than Subvet who enjoys my silly musings.

Thank you all. This blog has done wonders helping me to fill the lonely hours and I count each of you readers as dear friends.

Susan, there really aren't words.