My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Thursday, June 21, 2007

markers

OK, I took about 50 pics of Sugars last Sunday. She'll be 4 months old in a week or so and we didn't have anything but her birth pictures. So, here I am, late on Wed night, oops sorry, it's now Thurs am and I'm putting all these pics on disks and making copies for the grandparents. I need to label these disks...so, off to find a marker. I have markers, big markers, short markers, red, green, blue, black, yellow. I think I found about 65 markers total. There's just one problem. Not one of them are permanent. I've got washable with soap and water, water erasable, fades away over time (aka dissappearing ink), dry erase, only writes on a specific brand of paper, markers that write in silly shapes. I might have a marker here that will write by itself...but if I do, you can bet it WON'T be permanent. Nope, not a permanent marker in the house. Oh, wait, I found 1 just one sitting at the bottom of the box. But it's almost dried up, I better hurry up and label these disks before it stops writing!!

No comments: