My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thoughts about jobs.




I've started a new blog!!   I'm starting a business called Made by Mightymom.  Decided to see if I can make some $$ off of all this stuff I create!   The business blog is just getting started, but please "follow" it so that you can see some of the things I have to offer once I get them posted :-)

Right now I am making crocheted rosaries.  Later in the year some fun Christmas gift ideas will come up for sale so stand by.  This is a whole new world for me to figure out.  :-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sara, I've been selling online for some time. I would be glad to help if I can.

Lisa said...

Runnin' over right now to have a look!

Stephanie D said...

"Rots of Ruck"!