My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pure Awesomesauce!

As my little sister would say.

This is IT folks! I'm just about to embark on a whole new adventure! I'm sooo excited!

I was offered a new job tonight. This will be a part time "extra income" job that consists of answering call for 60+ Pediatrician Offices after hours. My shift will be from 9pm to 9am. 2 nights a week.

The best part? It's a work from home position!! How cool is that?
I won't have to start work till after the kids are in bed and there's no travel time.

and then, as if that weren't good enough!

I got a call this morning from the lady that wants me to be her daughter's private duty nurse. The funding for her to get nursing care has made a huge leap forward and should be coming through sometime soon!! This job is also one I can set my hours on, so I won't have to leave for her house till after the kids are in bed.

All in all I must say it's been a terrific Monday! Hope your day has gone well too.

6 comments:

Susan said...

This is WONDERFUL Sarah. The Bible says, "He gives us the desires of our heart." HE does!!!! I am so happy and delighted for you, your husband & your kids!!!

Sara said...

2 great pieces of news on a Monday! Unheard of! Congratulations!

ellen b. said...

Wonderful news Sarah!

Adrienne said...

Well - that's all some pretty heady stuff! :-)

Harry said...

Ah yes, moonlighting. Extra money is great. And working from home is even better. Rock on!

Stephanie D said...

Catching up--how awesome!! Will it be the same two nights every week?