My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

prayers and celebrations.

Diana had her second round of chemo for breast cancer today. Please go by her blog and let her know you're praying for her!!


I hit a new personal best on that beastly bike! 10 miles in 55 min and 8 sec!! And, you'll notice that the turtle on my weight ticker has inched forward a bit! Time for a milkshake or a big bowl of ice cream!! ;-)

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Good for you! I have to get off my duff and exercise more...

Lisa said...

Go, girl! I'm back here choking in your dust! :)

... said...

thank you sarah and your readers for prayers sent up on my behalf. i believe prayers are so powerful and feel blessed to have others praying for me.