Reminder! It's time to play Thesaurus Thursday!
So, who knows Lori?
Do you know Lori?
Everyone should meet Lori! She lives in South Dakota, she runs a ranch/farm with her hubby and she quilts. She quilts a lot! :-)
Every Monday she puts up her goals for the week, and then she reviews what she's done on Sunday as a part of her Stash Report.
Well, I decided it's not a bad idea to make a note of my weekly goals...as I always have them. So, here you go.
My Monday goals.
Yes, I know I'm never on the right day. I have an excuse! You try working nights and still knowing what day it is!
1) I want to get the house decorated! That means I need to help hubby move the freezer out from in front of the kitchen window......
2) I want to get 60 cards addressed and ready to mail
3) I want to take a decent pic of all 3 kids to print and put in the cards
4) Print 60 copies of said fabulous hooligan picture
5) stuff 60 cards and mail.
6) I want to get the endless cross stitch at least half done with the backstitching....the end is near.
7) I want to exercise every night I'm off. I got my Christmas gift early....the box set of Richard Simmons tapes. I love Richie! He makes me laugh.
That's enough for now. We'll see how I do with these. I have a habit of planning to do more than I can actually do....
What are your goals for this week?