Reminder! It's time to play Thesaurus Thursday!
So, who knows Lori?
Do you know Lori?
Everyone should meet Lori! She lives in South Dakota, she runs a ranch/farm with her hubby and she quilts. She quilts a lot! :-)
Every Monday she puts up her goals for the week, and then she reviews what she's done on Sunday as a part of her Stash Report.
Well, I decided it's not a bad idea to make a note of my weekly goals...as I always have them. So, here you go.
My Monday goals.
Yes, I know I'm never on the right day. I have an excuse! You try working nights and still knowing what day it is!
1) I want to get the house decorated! That means I need to help hubby move the freezer out from in front of the kitchen window......
2) I want to get 60 cards addressed and ready to mail
3) I want to take a decent pic of all 3 kids to print and put in the cards
4) Print 60 copies of said fabulous hooligan picture
5) stuff 60 cards and mail.
6) I want to get the endless cross stitch at least half done with the backstitching....the end is near.
7) I want to exercise every night I'm off. I got my Christmas gift early....the box set of Richard Simmons tapes. I love Richie! He makes me laugh.
That's enough for now. We'll see how I do with these. I have a habit of planning to do more than I can actually do....
What are your goals for this week?
i don't goals. i know, i know i should. i've just never been a goal oriented kind of gal.
good luck with yours this week.
... and the sun isn't blue. it looks like it's been affected by the snow, but it's not blue.
Awesome goals. Did you meet them all??
Your widget "Would it kill ya to comment" is too funny and I sometimes have exactly the same thought:-)
I don't visit a lot of blogs but landed here following links and comments a couple of blogs back.
Your children are darling and obviously well-loved.
I used to teach small children who were below grade level in reading and math. We spent some time each year working on "goal-setting" and talking about short-term goals and long-term goals and the importance of setting goals and recognizing and celebrating when one is achieved. I hope that wherever they are now, they are achieving some of their goals. And I realize daily that MY life would be more productive if I were better at practicing what I preached:-)
Your blog is delightful and thanks for sharing. God bless.
Survive retirement! Just had to do that. Should have baby pictures posted by tomorrow. Had to work @ BOE today.
Before anyone thinks I'm a super woman, remember, I don't work an outside job! All of you who ARE working outside jobs know how hard it is to get things done. And the heavy stuff I leave to my husband. (Guess that's why he had hernia surgery--hehe) Mighty Mom works and has THREE KIDS!
Post a Comment