Evansmom over at Just Sayin does a bit she calls Thankful Thursdays. Each Thursday she makes a list of things that she is thankful for that week. I happen to think this is THE BEST idea!!
Seeing as how I already have a regularly scheduled Thursday post I'm going to join her on Thankful Tuesday!! And I encourage you to join here on Tuesday and then go there on Thursday to double your weekly thankfulness!
1) I am thankful that my kids have special needs. I've learned so much from them and the special situations that arise from their special needs. (more on this topic can be found here)
2) I am thankful that my hubby can always make me laugh. Regardless (or irregardless as he likes to say) of the situation. It's part of the reason I married him.
3) I am thankful for my co-workers. I am very fortunate to work with a great group of folks at the hospital. I've worked in hen houses before and it makes the whole experience miserable
4) I am thankful for the internet....for through it I found my husband and many dear friends. According to blogger...this is my 1,000th post...whoa.
5) I am thankful for hooligan kisses. Sonshine's always been a lovey dovey guy, but Gator's just gotten into a phase where out of the blue he'll walk up and give me a kiss on the cheek. And then when I kiss him he wipes it off!....So of course I have to keep kissing him (and he wipe each time) till I win and get one planted to stay!! Sugars is also in a kiss mommy phase. Only she's all noise no kiss...she'll even "kiss" you without even looking at you!!
My favorite spot to kiss is between the bridge of the nose and the eyebrows. Where's you favorite spot for hooligan kisses??