Here's the goals from a couple weeks ago:
1) make a massive mailing Not yet done...but I'm making progress!
2) quilt 2 more diamonds and finish the half quilted one. Well, the total then was 11 done, I now have 15 1/2 done and 2 1/2 to go. Almost finished!!
3) exercise at least once I have exercised..but not in the way I intended. I've found that with this new schedule I don't have the alone time in the night like I used to because I'm switching to days for my blocks off work. (this is a very good thing) So instead of doing Richard Simmons I'm going back to what I did when I first returned to work. During the dead of the night I'm taking 15min to walk laps around the floor. Looks strange to my coworkers but I'm getting good exercise 3 nights a week. So far I've done it twice this week.
4) call and make all the appointments that are accumulating on my todo list. done! yippee!! only thing left on that todo list is mailing the giveaways.
5) replenish my snuggleometer. Have to say the snuggleometer is doing rather well right now. Again having a couple days a week to be on DAYS with the family helps tremendously!
Now, for next week.
1) finish quilting the baby quilt. Only 12 days left to get it finished for school!!
2) continue with exercising
3) get this stuff mailed.
we'll see how it goes!