yup, did the deed.
took Mr Big Stuff to Kindergarten. sigh, where the time go??
Here's the highlights.
1) I thought some celebrity was walking in the doors and kept looking for the red carpet!! Turned out it was the Parent Papparazzi!! good grief.
2) thank God that the boy will be riding the (sp ed) bus from now on!! What a traffic NIGHTMARE!! (and that's with the cop directing traffic!)
3) How is it sooooo many parents didn't register their kids for Kinder BEFORE it's time to start the first day of school??? (those poor office workers!)
4) little bathrooms connected to the kinder classroom is a GOOD IDEA!! (I'm impressed)
5) what's with the tears? All these kids were bawling...and the parents kept hanging around!... Maybe it's the autism, maybe it's just him....but my kid has NEVER cried at being left at school. His first day of preschool I was lucky to get him to tell me bye....today was no different. ("okay momma, bye bye, I wanna color!")
6) the house is SILENT! and I'm ALONE (Daddy took the other two out) YIPPEEEEEEEE!!
7) I'll add a pic of the boy getting off the schoolbus to this post this afternoon :-) (at least I wasn't trying to get the teacher to pose with him in the middle of her trying to check in each kid!)
you can see his bus driver and the aide helping him down.....he's soo excited and had a great day!