My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

according to facebook....

I am a ...

ROSE

Luscious and passionate, you represent the most classic form of love -- one that is strong, constant, and always young. You are the quintessential messenger for both the living and the dead, and your incredibly profound desire to make others feel good hides your potential bite: the thorns that keep anyone from getting closer than they should

6 comments:

Susan said...

Interesting.
Susan

Lisa said...

Love this. Roses are my favorite. &:o) I'm gonna have to run over there and see what I am. (PRobably a dandilion)

Love your new header pic of the children ~ What a sweet, cozy corner of your home, too!

... said...

i would want to be a rose, too. they're one of my favorites.

Stephanie D said...

Lovely description til I got to the part that read "You're a messenger for the dead."

Seance, anyone?

Linda said...

I'm probably a stinkweed or something like that! A rose sounds about right for you I do believe!

And could a rose by any other name smell as sweet??

Rita Loca said...

A rose you are!