My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last Saturday night









Well, here's the cast and crew. I'm an ewe, boys are sheep and Sugars is the STAR! In the last pic Sonshine is in front of me, Alligator is behind me. The middle pics show Sonshine "enjoying" the final song :-)

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Ewe all look adorable!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning MightyMom,
I'm like Jennifer, Ewe all are adorable. I love watching the little children putting on plays. We had our Church Christmas Program this past Saturday night. Actually, it was the Kid's For Christ. It is the kid's that come to Church on Wednesday Night. They did a great job. Both of my daughters sang solo's. They both did a great job. I am so proud of them. You have some beautiful children as well. Well, take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

... said...

looks like fun. brings back fond memories of when my kids were in the church plays. thanks for sharing.