Tagged by Cookie
1. Wrapping or gift bags?I prefer to open wrapped gifts but I usually reuse gift bags as they're quick and easy and I'm always wrapping at the last possible second. This year was a record. I put my MIL's gift for Mon night in a bag that my gift from my Step-mom came in on Sun night. :-)
2. Real or artificial tree?Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree?ummmmm when I get tired of waiting for hubby to do it. This year he beat me :-)
4. When do you take the tree down?when I can no longer convince hubby to leave it another week...
5. Do you like egg nog?Love it, never had it spiked. It was great to be pregnant at the end of the year as eggnog has a ton of calories and I could just say I was drinking that second quart "for the baby"...
6. Favorite gift received as a child?See post titled "Santa Claus"
7. Do you have a nativity scene?I have 2 small (Mary Joe and baby) nativity scenes, a pattern for a quilted nativity scene I will "one day" get made and am now on the lookout for a preprinted pattern for a stuffed scene.....saw at Preschool and loved it...
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?I really can't think of one.
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?mail. I prefer real mail, and real books etc. I will frequently print something before reading.
10. Favorite Christmas movie?A Christmas Carol. (with Michael Caine for those who're interested.)
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?ummm, well, since we have a youngin b-day at the end of November and Subvet's B-day is late Oct I do birthdays and Christmas at the same time usually early to mid October definitely finished by mid Nov. I refuse to go near a mall during December and will only go to WalMart if absolutely unavoidable. For all the gifts I make I try to start about Sept/Oct.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?things that are edible. (pecan pie if I have to pick)
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?Colored
14. Favorite Christmas song?Grandma got run over by a Reindeer. And NO they did not play it this year either. I'm hoping hubby will find it on clearance at Walmart this week.
Diane, I haven't forgotten your meme...I'll get there this week too. Anyone else tag me when I wasn't looking?? Please let me know. And Sondra, if you're lurking I need you to leave a comment cuz your URL is one I lost in the Technical Difficulties. Actually folks, I've made my rounds as best I can tonight so if you didn't get a Merry Christmas comment from me you need to leave me a comment.