My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Monday, August 29, 2011

Well That's a Fine How do you Do!!

We signed the boys up for the new Cub Scout troop starting at our church. And were immediately handed this:




Guess we're officially Scouts now! (before the first meeting too, no less)





So, who likes popcorn??

4 comments:

Sara said...

We've been selling popcorn for 13 years now. No, I don't like it thanks!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

A Reality!!!! If it's any consolation this has been going on for 30+ years...they were selling popcorn when I was a den mother. Some things never change...now I have grandsons selling...Thanx for the heads up!!! ;) Cathy

Lisa said...

So, the girls sell cookies and the boys sell popcorn, which I guess is appropriate. Why is it, though, that I've never seen the boy scouts sitting at card tables with popcorn outside our local grocery store?

Linda said...

I have actually seen Boy Scouts selling popcorn outside of our grocery stores and have even been accosted in the parking lot by several who weren't there to help me put my groceries in the trunk but to relieve my purse of any excess cash that might have been weighing it down!

Good luck there, Mom, too bad you don't work outside of the house anymore as it's hard to sell to fellow employees when they're cats!