My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My New Co-workers!

My new job is going pretty well.

All except for these two co-workers. They're pretty rude actually. Always trying to steal my chair when I'm not looking. Eating my lunch and drinking my tea.

I mean really! Do you have to brush your hair while I'm trying to work? Then they leave the hair all over the place.

No sense of personal space either. I mean here I'll be sitting, trying to do my job, and one or the other of them will come get right in my face and start talking to me!

I practically have to scream to get them to leave me alone sometimes. Then they get all huffy and will completely ignore me for hours on end. Even when I need their help on a call that is stressing me out. It's like they couldn't care less.


You know, sometimes, my new co-workers can be downright CATTY!!



9 comments:

Susan said...

Cute post - I knew where you were going!!!

ellen b. said...

The joys of working from home...

Mike Golch said...

Oh well they are just doing what they know.My late harvey used to steal my chair the minuite I got out of it.

Linda said...

At first I thought you were going to be writing about the kids but then when you said "two" I knew it couldn't be them!

Honestly, I'd rather deal with four-footed catty co-workers than two-footed type!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I love this post!!! Looks like you have it made...you can deal this these intrusions!!! Cathy

Adrienne said...

Love the expression on the second critter. It's so, well, cat like. heh

Harry said...

You just have to learn to speak their language.

ABNPOPPA said...

MM,

My Gretchen had a co-worker like that one time. She would come home all upset and mad. Finally one night she said I'm going to get that woman. I immediately locked up all the guns in the house. Then she said I'm going to kill her with kindness. After about 3 months she started to turn her around and when Gretchen passed on she was one of the first to call and visit me. Over the course of a couple of years they had become very good friends. Try killing them with kindness, if nothing else it will drive them NUTS!

Hug the kids and give the ol' man a pat, it'll get his heart beating! LOL

Pops @Conservative Outrage

Lisa said...

Hahahaha! The poses are perfecto!