1) run errands - done! my errands included buying new pots for my new cactcusssses, mailing all my Christmas gifts, emptying out my life savings to pay the orthodontist, and finally buying some more contacts, 1st down!, ball on the 40!
2) go to the GYM! - done, well, I went last week. Last night, when I was finally feeling up to it, I decided that 25 degrees was just too cold to get out to the gym!! 1st down! ball on the 30!
3) repot my 2 new Christmas Cacti - but I may wait till they stop blooming to do that. - This is done, after a fashion. I actually just put the whole potted thing inside the new pots. I'll wait a bit longer to actually repot them since they're still THINKING about blooming. I kinda overwatered them and I don't think they get enough sun up there so the blooms aren't opening up much.
But I do love my new pots and the look of them above the TV! Isn't it great that the dark blue in the pots matches my wall perfectly?? Those little cacti plus two other little ones I got for $1.25 a piece will go into the pots with the big un's once I repot everything.
The big ones are fuscia and the little ones white so that should look really nice when they bloom again! 1st down! ball on the 20!
here's the best "before" pic I could find since I forgot to take one.
So I'm claiming a TOUCH DOWN for this goal post!!
For next week (ish?)
1) Piece top for my sister's quilt
2) put away all ribbon etc and generally straighten up my sewing corner
3) continue rearranging and decluttering my "stuff and pretties" so that my living room is a bit more livable. The top of the entertainment center with my cacti is part of this ongoing process. I'll show you more as I go.
4) relax more, enjoy more, sleep more, exercise more.
and how about you? what are your upcoming goals??