Last week's goals were....
1) work on my Spring to Finish quilt ooooo yeah! top is almost finished, then it's on to quilting!
2) take a zillion pictures of Sonshine's Kindergarten field trip to the Frank Buck Zoo (no, I don't know if he's more excited, or if I am.) Follow the link, this is gonna be such an AWESOME FIELD TRIP! I'm most looking forward to hand feeding the giraffes!! oh boy it was a fantastic field trip! I'm sooooo glad that I got to go! Thanks a zillion to the 2 co-workers who switched shifts with me at the last minute so I could make it. Pictures will be coming shortly...and YES! I HAVE VIDEO OF FEEDING THE GIRAFFES!
3) get to the gym! at least once well I only made it once. But, even though it'd been 10 days since the last time I went I made my 9 miles in just 32 seconds more than my best time. :-)
4) lift my weights twice I honestly don't remember how many times I did this.
5) snuggle my hooligans....whether they like it or not! tee hee hee hee. you know I did!
So I'm calling this week a win!
now, for next week. On Thursday I'm going to spend the night here. ALONE. Since I have to work Fri and Sat nights I'll probably stay up all night enjoying the luxury of the claw foot tub and quiet solitude (without internet). So my goal is to get the top finished tonight (wed) and basted so that I can
1) quilt the spring to finish quilt during my night away.
2) take a long hot bubble bath
3) read a new book (which means I need to go to either the library or the store and GET a new book)
4) get to the gym twice.
5) buy a new cell phone. (I'm seriously considering getting an iphone -~-the AT&T version-~-...any input?)