About the boogie woogie piano, I've played the piano all my life (minus the first 3 years) and I have neither the talent nor the dedication to practicing to be able to play like that guy does...that is a true gift.
on the tooth issue...obviously the superglue didn't work....sigh. It's his 5th tooth and they cost the tooth fairy a dollar a piece. Which, I agree is a pretty penny. The funniest thing is that he has no idea what to do with that dollar so after a couple days it finds its way (back) into Dad's wallet. He's just not getting the whole money thing yet. :-)
Last week's goals were:
1) make it through the week without crying at work again.
2) quilt 3 more diamonds.
3) get the giveaway winners' stuff in the mail
1) done, but just barely. There was at least once I had to call Subvet so he could talk me down off the ceiling.
2) I got 2 1/2 done. Haven't yet finished that 3rd. That brings our total to 11 done and 7 to go....moving along.
For next week.
1) make a massive mailing
2) quilt 2 more diamonds and finish the half quilted one.
3) exercise at least once
4) call and make all the appointments that are accumulating on my todo list.
5) replenish my snuggleometer.
and you? what's your goal for this week?