My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For some reason........

I've found myself thinking I sure could use a Handy Dandy Notebook!

You know, one that stays in the side table drawer

And has a picture of a big comfy thinking chair on the front.

That I can write all the clues my kids give me to the games they want to play.





Or maybe I've just seen too much Blue's Clues lately!










or maybe it's the drugs?

4 comments:

Susan said...

You are so funny!!! How are you doing?
Susan

Linda said...

I'm going to guess it's a combination of the two!

Stephanie D said...

Too cute! Blue's Clues came along long after DD was a little 'un so I'm not familiary with them, but obviously Sugars is! Love that pony tail!

Rita Loca said...

ah.. Blue's Clues, You are a hoot!