My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bovine Surgery in the AM

This is the cow you couldn't kill.



My sister gave this cow to my kids SEVERAL years ago......I think 4 years??  I'll have to ask her.
Due to space restrictions the cow ended up in Sugars' room.   I think it will be her lifelong companion.....I won't be surprised to see it in her dorm room in 15 years!



However, this cow will frequently spring a leak as its seams pull apart.  So when we see a fair amount of stryofoam snow on her floor I go into the Bovine OR and stitch him back together.  I'm ALMOST to the point where there's more seam that I've sewn than original.  :-) 

He came through the surgery well, and, as you can see,  is fat and happy again.  Ride em Cowgirl....



Our other morning activity consisted of Gator-boy's role play.   Can you guess who he is??

No comments: