My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Friday, January 20, 2012

productive monrings are wonderful!

I spent yesterday morning on the phone for about 3 hours just getting things taken care of. Appointments that needed to be made, insurance screwups that needed fixing, and getting all 18 of our family's routine medicines registered for the mail order service.

This morning I spent an hour or so between calls finally finishing our Winter Post-Advent curtain!





It is so much prettier in person! the colors are rich and dark, which is part of why it didn't photograph well, and the angels have a lot of detail that is just gorgeous!


I got the fabric for the Lent, Easter and Spring curtains in the mail this week!! So, if you need me.....you know where I'll be!



I'll end with a prayer request:

Local Friends and Family: On March 6th hubby willl be having his right knee replaced. He won't be able to drive for 2 months, and because I work nights I won't be able to get Sister to and from preschool during those 2 months. Would it be possible for anyone (or several ones) to bring her home after preschool starting March 19th till he can drive again? She's there Mon, Wed, Thurs. And we do live about 25min North of the church. If you're interested in helping us out, PLEASE let me know. We'll be happy to provide gas money.

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hope someone pulls through for you!

Stephanie D said...

The curtain looks so pretty! It's not so sunny that the colors will fade, is it?

Hope you get some help with Sugars!