My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snippets of my Life over the last 10 days....

So, I had to make a bunch of visors for a church group of ladies this week.......Had some stuff left over.....and......well.......





Look at what hubby brought home yesterday!





So how cool is it that I had my highest number of hits in one day EVER on July 4th?? I just think of all the people who enjoyed the words to our National Anthem that day!!!!



"Momma! I know how Jesus died on the cross! You have to take a picture!!!" says Gator this morning.



I Made cook n serve chocolate pudding for the first time in a long time.....
I'll stick to instant from now on!!!!!!

Whip cream snowmen on chocolate pudding=a big hit!!!!!



About our recent Holiday....

The 4th of July is a date on a calendar. America's independence Day is a reason for celebration and gratitude!!! Call it what it IS people! Happy Independence Day!!!

Well THAT'S new!! There's a professional fireworks display just started.....less than 1/2 mile from my house......hoping it doesn't wake the kids. Next year maybe we'll let em watch.....

It's 97 degrees outside on a bright sunny day and I'm looking at a complete RAINBOW right over my house!!! Matches my mood after a great dinner with great family!!


Eating my 3rd steak dinner in 4 days.....a girl could get used to THIS!!!







Daughter: momma! I found a spiderweb!! Right there!! On your head!!!

Me: no dear, that's just my white hair

What a way to be woken up!



OK, all you Catholics out there, do I have to go to Confession for telling my 6 yr old that if he doesn't quit playing with his wiener (THROUGH his shorts regardless of location) it's going to fall off?????



Daddy took her for a haircut.



Is very sad that I have TWO awesome cousins who are massage therapists.....and they both live out of state. :-(((


Watching classic Tom & Jerry with my kids and reading all the signs to them. I haven't laughed this hard in WEEKS!!!!!




Well, on my way to work at the hospital, it's 103 degrees and I'm broken down on the side of the road.....if I put my dinner on the dash think it'll cook before AAA gets here???
Amazingly it only took them 45 min to get to me! But he got 4 calls while he was driving me the 10 miles home!! Sure am glad I was first on the list!!
It's "just" the A/C. No it won't get fixed anytime soon......






You know ya really can't complain about a job where you can take Kitty Snuggle Breaks hourly.......
(I LOVE my new job!!)

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

So, is that Jesus on the tallest cross?

Susan said...

So enjoyed this post!!!! You are special.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What a busy lady!!!! Whew! Will be on the road for 10 days without access to anything but my "notebook" that won't allow me to up load pics, os Adventure Tour Express will be on vacation too! Have a wonderful day! Cathy

Lisa said...

Wow! so much to comment on here -- where does one start? Getting stuck on the side of the road in 103 degree heat is so the pitts, Sara, but what is worse is that your car's a/c doesn't work anyway in that 103 degree heat! Should we take up a collection? I LOVE the little crosses and crucified Christs (or Jesus and the two thieves?)! I love how the little ones' brains absorb and spit things back out. You can see what's in the top drawer of their brains by how they play. (Good job, Mom! :) And the kitty at work? Gotta love that! I missed the job change, though!! You gotta e-mail me details! Blessings, blessings! (So good to see your faces!)

Linda said...

I rather like how you took snippets of your Facebook statuses and turned them into a blog post - very creative! And considering that life goes by way too fast and we can't get to the blog as often as we might want to or like, it's good to know that all of our memories aren't lost thanks to FB and the time it sucks away from us! See? It has it's good uses! Other than for playing mind-numbing games that is!

Those young 'uns of yours are growing much too fast just so's ya know!