My Husband "Subvet" says that when our first son "Sonshine" was born the sun rose on our world, when our second son "Gator" was born the sun laughed and when our daughter "Sugars" was born all the flowers bloomed. That says it all.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Your mind is the garden, your
thoughts are the seeds, the harvest can either be flowers or weeds. — William
Wordsworth

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gone on to Glory

Please remember these two ladies and their families in your prayers:

Nicki Dolci, my cousin, age 33


Gretchen, aka AirborneMomma, Pops' wife, age 53

Both these ladies lost their lives to cancer yesterday.
Thanks
Sarah

9 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I'm so sorry, Sarah.

Rita Loca said...

I am sorry for your loss. Abnpoppa's wife's death really hit me hard!

ellen b. said...

Wow MM...my heart goes out to you and their loved ones...

Susan said...

I'm so sorry, Sarah. I will certainly be praying for their families who have been left behind and for you. Cancer is such a evil thing and tool of the devil to snuff out precious lives.
Susan

Diane@Diane's Place said...

My condolences and prayers go out to all concerned.

Much love,

Diane

... said...

sorry to hear of this. it's always so hard to lose loved ones. i'll say a prayer for each family.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. They're in our rosaries today.

Anonymous said...

Keeping them in prayer.

Adrienne said...

Prayers for your cousin...